Apartments in Coralville near Coral Ridge Mall
About Our Neighborhood
When it comes to finding a comfortable, conveniently situated home in Iowa, few places beat the simple splendor that is The Hampton at Coral Ridge in Coralville, IA. Coralville has been listed in the Top 100 Affordable Communities in the US by Sperling & Peter Sanders. Once you visit The Hampton at Coral Ridge and our friendly neighborhood, it’s easy to see why individuals and families seeking quality of living in Iowa choose Coralville.
Located in Coralville, Iowa, The Hampton at Coral Ridge is just a few minutes from quality shopping, entertainment, and dining. Our apartments are very close to Coral Ridge Mall, which is a large enclosed shopping mall featuring many of the retailers residents wish to shop at. If you’re looking for a mix of smaller, local shops and high-end shopping, try the newly developed Iowa River Landing. Coralville is home to a variety of restaurants, microbreweries and the Coralville Center for Performing Arts, a state-of-the-art community venue.
For great dining options, check out these options:
- Monica's - Upscale Italian-American comfort food, brick-oven pizza & a full bar served up in modern environs.
- Pullman Bar & Diner - Refurbished diner offering traditional comfort fare with a twist, plus craft cocktails & beers.
- St. Burch Tavern - Steaks, seafood & other American plates, plus cocktails & brews served in a sophisticated setting.
- 30Hop - Industrial haunt with a rooftop patio, American bites with an Asian fusion twist & many craft beers.
- Iowa River Power Restaurant - Airy fixture featuring upscale steaks & seafood, a Sunday brunch buffet & Iowa River views.
- Vesta - Large Mediterranean-inspired spot serving flavors of France, Spain, Greece, North Africa & Italy.
- Three Samurai - Comfy yet lively go-to for sushi, teppanyaki & other Japanese specialties plus a full bar.
- Casa Azul - Fajitas, enchiladas & grilled entrees in a brightly colored dining room with a cozy bar & a patio.
- Mellow Mushroom - Funky, art-filled chain pizzeria featuring craft beer, calzones & creative stone-baked pizzas.
- Red Ginger - Sushi, teriyaki and ramen
- Hurts Donuts - Cheerful, 24-hour dessert cafe specializing in creative & colorful ring-shaped cake treats.
- Backpocket Brewery - Chill microbrewery with an on-site taproom offering house brews, brick-oven pizzas & a beer garden.
- Quinton's Bar & Deli - Delicious sandwiches and bread bowl soups. Full bar service
- Wig and Pen Pizza - Pizzeria with an upbeat, pub-like atmosphere, offering 3 different crust styles, bar food & beer.
- Zombie Burger and Shake Lab - Gourmet burgers with crazy, unique toppings and over-the-top shake creations.
- The Vine Tavern and Eatery - Cozy, TV-filled bar & grill by the Hawkeye College campus featuring a menu of salads & pub grub.
The Hampton at Coral Ridge is located within the Iowa City Community School District
. This includes Kirkwood Elementary
, Northwest Junior High
and West High School
. The property is also situated close to a variety of walking and biking trails
, as well as various parks and other recreation areas
- including the Coralville Community Aquatic Center - to top it off, there is a bus stop for the City of Coralville Bus Line
at either end of the property!
With a location so near to Iowa City, you can enjoy the booming downtown area, as well as a plethora of parks and recreation opportunities. Iowa City is home to the University of Iowa and the Hawkeyes, which puts their collegiate athletic programs a short drive away.
Come visit our apartments in Coralville, Iowa, near Coral Ridge Mall and get to know the neighborhood.